Sunday, December 24, 2006

Here We Go

 Alright, so here we go.  I'm starting a blog.  I have lots of pictures and stories already to add to it, so hopefully I'll have time to keep it updated as much as possible.   (Elizabeth, I know you're happy about this)
Right now it's 7 pm on Christmas Eve so we're about to go outside and enjoy the perfect weather...
I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Christmastime!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Mwa hahahaha Love you and love the blog. Keep it comin!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amanda! It's cool that you have a blog now. We get to see some of your pictures and hear about how you're doing each day (if you get to it, that is!). I'm still going to want my own personal e-mails and phone calls, though! Love you and miss you lots! Merry Christmas, daughter! P.S. Does the sweater work for you?