"I know nothing with any certainty, but the night of stars makes me dream." -vincent van gogh
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
American Bittern
In my last post (if you haven't read that one yet, this one might not make sense), it is kind of hard to find the American Bittern, especially since it turns out that picture doesn't blow up.
So... I cropped 'er a little and hopefully it's easier to see now. Told you he's a good camouflager!!
Hey Mom - Thanks for always commenting. It's nice to know what people think of what I wrote, or even if it's not much, just knowing someone's reading it is nice. I can always count on you to let me know. Thanks! Love you! --A
I love:
my family.
dancing.
outdoor adventures.
fresh, flavourful food.
beautiful sunsets.
music that's got soul.
life in general.
...I am truly blessed.
2 comments:
Yup, that's easier to see. Thanks.
Hey Mom -
Thanks for always commenting. It's nice to know what people think of what I wrote, or even if it's not much, just knowing someone's reading it is nice. I can always count on you to let me know.
Thanks! Love you!
--A
Post a Comment