Dear Costa Rica,
We have only known each other for about 2 hours, but I feel as if we are friends already. You are beautiful and have welcomed me with open arms. I am looking forward to getting to know you better over the next six weeks..... Let's be friends?! :)
♥ Amanda
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love it. Love you. Wish we were adventuring together, but I'm glad that you are getting this adventure nonetheless.
BIIIIG hug,
Oh, Amanda! What a lovely message! I am soooo excited for you and for all the adventures you are going to have! Take care of yourself. Costa Rica will most certainly become your close friend!
I'm there, with you, in spirit!Love, Mom
P.S. It's actually May 7th at about 9:53, not May 8 at 12:49 a.m. Beats me why it's different!
Bahahaha. You're a nerd. I love you. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And talk to me 'cause i really miss you. :)
Hey, Amanda. What do you say you write some more! Love reading it!
I guess you two are too close friends to stop to allow us to know what you two are up to?
Boy this posts is gettin old! I know you've done lots of other neat stuff since you got to Costa Rica!
I mean "this post is getting old" - oops! It's summertime. I don't have to spell correctly! Right?
Post a Comment