
This is a poster I saw in Costa Rica and just fell in love with it. It's pretty cool... Just wanted to share.
Advice From a Tree:
- Stand tall and proud
- Sink your roots into the earth
- Be content with your natural beauty
- Go out on a limb
- Drink plenty of water
- Remember your roots
- Enjoy the view!
...As if we needed another reason to love, appreciate and be eternally grateful to trees.
3 comments:
Way cool!!! I'd love it for a future classroom and one for at home, too!
Shucks, Elizabeth beat me to be the first to make a comment! Yes, a super poster! Can I have one for my classroom, too? Maybe we could get your Gran to draw the tree and then we can add the words. Good plan? I love your loves, Amanda!
Time for more posts, Amanda! I love them!
Post a Comment