Sunday, April 15, 2007

No Jacket

It is beautiful outside today!! Totally gorgeous. I can't even wear my winter jacket because it is far too warm. The sun is bright and hot, there is a slight cool breeze, and the snow is melting but there aren't even giant puddles in the street. I haven't given a single thought to worry what the temperature might be, but whatever it is, it's high. It is, on all accounts, a beautiful, perfect and fantastic day. Yesterday it was the same, only not as warm. For the record, that amounts to TWO DAYS of absolutely amazingly beautiful weather. So for anyone who was feeling bad for me, stuck here in winter in mid-April, for these two days you can stop feeling bad. I am fully appreciating the awesome weather, taking as many walks as possible and spending as much time outside as I can. Kick-the-Can tonight after dark!! Yeeah!

Then again, I got an e-mailed article from my mom about how a storm is supposed to be coming in the next little while. Please please please let it pass around us. Pray for me.....

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love you and Miss you, Sister!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's Tuesday now. Did the storm miss you? I'm so happy to hear about your days of warm weather - you deserve it! Is it still warm?
Miss you soooo much, Amanda!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Well Amanda! Now it's even nice weather in Calgary. It must be nation wide now. Although.. the first year we moved here we had snow for our birthdays.. so it could still happen! I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us.
Hope everything's been going well for you at work lately!
And Hi to your Mom! I missed her message after we both posted at the same time before.