Friday, April 6, 2007

She loves me like the rock of ages

MY MOM IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!
And she gets here tonight.
And I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited.
Happy Easter, everyone!!!
<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amanda. Wasn't that a great surprise I brought with me? For those of you who don't know, Matthew travelled to White River to see his sister, too. But we didn't tell her that he was coming, so it was a very fun (and challenging) secret to keep for about 3 months. Amanda was wonderfully surprised and excited to see that her brother had come as well as her Mom to hang out for a few days. I was also very lucky to spend that time with Matthew and to benefit from his wonderful personality and help throughout the trip. It made it all so much better! I can't imagine what it would have been like to do all that travelling on my own. I'm so lucky! Thanks, Matthew!