






My nephew turned two on June 7th.
And today was his birthday party.
And I missed it. It's so sad!!
He is soooo much bigger and smarter than when I last saw him in person. I can not believe how much he's grown, and that he is actually talking in real phrases now and.. just.. becoming a real person. I love him to BITS and I wish he could just stay the same for the next three months - just wait 'til I'm back to see him grow up some more. I know he's going to be an amazing big brother (and so soon!) and I can't wait to see him again when I get home!
3 comments:
Lovely tribute to your nephew, Amanda. He was so cute today at his party! While I was there, I was thinking about how you would want to be there! Soon, you will get to give him a big Amanda hug and he'll give you one of his wonderful hugs and smoochy kisses!
Awww.. lovely. So, we have H-puppy and (if it's a boy...) T-dot.
HeHEHE
Happy belated birthday to little Hunter! and to Amanda, I miss you lots!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment