"I know nothing with any certainty, but the night of stars makes me dream." -vincent van gogh
Thursday, June 14, 2007
My Job Rocks.
So.. I would love to go on and on about my new job at Marais Laperrière, but it's kind of late right now, so for now I'm just posting pictures that I took at work today, while hiking around the trails with my boss. Also I can tell you that so far I absolutely adore this job. It is so cool and so much fun. Okay, here are the pictures.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Soooo beautiful, Amanda! I'm so happy to hear that you are loving your new job. They are lucky to have you! (unbiased mother!!) Take care of yourself. I'll try to call you tomorrow night. (Friday). Love, Mom
Hi Amanda, We are having a party at your place today. so I am just saying Hello to you. it is my birthday (87)It is nice to hear all about you. I will go home and write you a letter ( old fashioned style ) So be good and I will send you a letter soon. :) There is no heart on this machine!
I love:
my family.
dancing.
outdoor adventures.
fresh, flavourful food.
beautiful sunsets.
music that's got soul.
life in general.
...I am truly blessed.
3 comments:
Soooo beautiful, Amanda! I'm so happy to hear that you are loving your new job. They are lucky to have you! (unbiased mother!!) Take care of yourself. I'll try to call you tomorrow night. (Friday). Love, Mom
Your job rocks.
Hi Amanda,
We are having a party at your place today. so I am just saying Hello to you. it is my birthday (87)It is nice to hear all about you. I will go home and write you a letter ( old fashioned style )
So be good and I will send you a letter soon. :)
There is no heart on this machine!
i
Post a Comment