Don't worry, I figured out the picture thing. This is our group when we got all jazzed up and went 'caroling' at Inverary Manor, just before Christmas.
This is us on a night when hanging out with some girls that Max and I work with at the school. From top to bottom: Lexie (grade 3 student), Rox, Ashaya, Ed, Max, and me. 
This is the sunset on Christmas Day when we
went for a walk along the boardwalk just behind
our house.
4 comments:
Ok Chicky,
Now I can post because I don't need an account!!!!
Thanks for putting pictures up. You'll have to put some of Ashley MacIsaac soon, too. Did you remember to tell everyone yet? They'll be so excited.
Love you.
xxoo
Hey Amanda!
Glad to see you're having fun.. it seems like just yesterday you were so young watching us play basketball!
Hope you continue to enjoy it... look forward to reading all about your adventures :)
Hi darling daughter,
Thanks for the phone call. I love the photo of the beach with grass in the foreground! Beautiful - just like you. We miss you! It's great to hear about your adventures. Hope you get some snow soon. Looking at the weather, it seems that the cold weather is moving east, so you could be in for some deep temps! Take care of yourself. Love, Mom
Yeah, I'm a loser and although I have read this post about five times, I have yet to comment. It's great to see pics of your life there. Thanks for sharing them! You saw AM??? Why didn't you tell me that???
Post a Comment