Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stuff that I like.

Stolen from my sister's blog. :)

Bday - Feb 6th, 1988
Fave colour - green
Fave number - 4
Fave restaurant - Here in Inverness? Hmm, of the three of them I would say the Village Grill and the Hoff.
Fave soda (pop) - Mmm, root beer float (Elizabeth's answer) sounds pretty good, I would also say a ginger ale and cran-raspberry mix.
Fave food - Anything with pasta and chicken, basically.
Fave ice cream - mint chocolate chip (I'm barely doing any typing, here)
Fave blog - my sistah's
Fave store - dollar store <3
Fave movie - Aladdin (never gets old), Pride & Prejudice, any dancing movie.
Fave TV show - Usually: Gilmore Girls. Lately: Arrested Development.
Fave candy - this question is just too hard.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it and I love you.
The sunglasses... may or may not have been left in your bedroom. hahaha. They are Dad's now.